Edit the photo and add annotations
Justez gives you the option to edit the photo and add annotations to it. So if is any area or section in images which you want to highlight or add comments to, you can always do it. Here's how:
- Long press on any photo to select it.
- Tap on the Pencil icon to edit the photo.
- A Quick Edit screen will appear. There are some mark up options available in the bottom. Such as Shape or draw lines to highlight any section and add annotation to it.
- Select the Shape icon and choose any shape type from arrow, circle or square to highlight any section in the photo.
- You can also select the Draw icon to draw lines on images.
- Tap on Annotation icon to add your comments to the image and hit Add button. The text will get saved and you can move it wherever required.
- Now, tap the Tick icon from the top right. It will ask you whether you want to save the editings or save a copy of it.
- Choose your preference and changes to image will get saved.