Justez allows adjusters to work on inspection that are in on hold status. Here's how it works:
Working on partially-completed inspections - Sometimes it happens that you are not done with any inspection and it is time to start the next inspection. It can be due to any reason like when you are yet to sync photos to generate the report, there is any description you want to add on to the report etc.
Here's how you can start working on partially-completed inspections:
- Go to any on hold inspection to see its details under Scheduled screen.
- Tap on 'Reinspect' button to start with the inspection process again.
- Reinspect button works in the same way as 'Start Inspection' button works.
- Once you tap on the 'Reinspect' button, the status of inspection will get changed to 'In progress'.
Working on Cancelled Inspections - You can anytime cancel the scheduled inspection.
- Go to any inspection which you want to cancel under Scheduled screen.
- Tap on 'Cancel Inspection' button to cancel the inspection.
- A confirmation pop up will appear, hit Yes to mark it cancelled. And then the inspection will move to ‘Unscheduled’ screen.
- You will have to schedule the inspection again to start with the inspection process.