Justez's import feature sync images that got clicked after you start the inspection. There might be some photos which have taken before you click start inspection button. With Reimport feature, you can sync images taken before starting the inspection. Here's how:
- Tap on Ext Cam icon on Record section of the inspection screen.
- The screen will change to Record screen.
- Next to Connect button, you will see a Bluetooth icon that initially will look disabled. This means no camera is connected to your device. Tapping this will take you to device's Settings screen. Navigate to WIFI section of your device.
- If you're using WIFI SD card or camera that has in-built WIFI you will see them in the WIFI list. Please ensure camera is on and WIFI SD card inserted
- Tap on the camera WIFI access point name. You might want to take look at our supported devices section for more on how to connect device and camera
- Once connected, tap on Reimport from the bottom left corner.
- Select the photos that you want to sync with the inspection and Hit OK.
- Tap on Reimport option from the top right and the photos will sync to the inspection.
- Reimport option helps in syncing photos that got clicked before starting the inspection. As they do not get imported themselves when synced with WIFI enabled SD card.
- You can always highlight any specific section in the image and add annotations to it. Learn how to edit the photo and add annotations